Ciccarelli Jewelers has its very own jewelry appraiser, Alexandra, who is G.I.A certified in diamond grading. Her portfolio appraisals contain fully detailed descriptions of your piece and are complimented with color photos. They are structured for insurance, retail, estate, and various other personal uses. One thing to keep in mind is that most insurance companies recommend an update every 2-3 years. Alexandra is also available for consulting and quality analysis reports. At Ciccarelli Jewelers, we offer you a complementary appraisal with a purchase of $1000 or more. Appraisals are by appointment only and start at $100.
At Ciccarelli Jewelers, we just love taking your thoughts and dreams and creating that perfect piece of jewelry that’s existed only in your imagination. Whether it is a wedding set or any other kind of custom jewelry, it is our goal to create something as individual as you are. We can translate your dreams into reality right before your eyes. Bring us your thoughts and dreams and let us create a “one-of-a-kind” masterpiece that you can cherish for the rest of your life.
Ciccarelli Jewelers offers complete jewelry repair services, from simple soldering or sizing, to complex repairs done by our master jewelers. We hope to reduce any future expenses that you might incur by addressing repairs earlier rather than later. Estimates are available on intricate repairs.
Professional Jewelry Cleaning and Inspection
Ciccarelli Jewelers recommends that you have your jewelry cleaned and inspected at least once every six months. Our professional sales team will always gladly clean and check your jewelry at no charge and make any recommendations necessary to insure you years of wearing enjoyment. Even though diamonds are the hardest substance known to man, they can still be damaged or dulled. Here are a few tips that your diamond jewelry will benefit from:
- Do not jumble your diamond jewelry together or with other pieces, because diamond jewelry can scratch other jewelry and each other.
- Keep your diamond jewelry in a fabric-lined jewel case, or in a box with departments or dividers.
- Do not wear your diamonds when doing rough work. Even though a diamond is durable, it can be chipped by a hard blow.
- Clean your diamonds regularly using either commercial jewelry cleaner, a mix of ammonia and water, or a mild detergent. Dip the jewelry into the solution, and use a soft brush to dislodge dust or dirt from under the setting. Rinse with water after cleaning, and check for loose stones (the dirt and other substances might have been holding a stone in place).
- Do not let your diamond come into contact with chlorine bleach or other chemicals, because they can pit or discolor the mounting.
- See your jeweler at least once every six months to have your jewelry professionally cleaned and checked for loose stones, worn prongs, or any other problem your jewelry may have.
Ciccarelli Jewelers uses one of the very best watchmakers known to the industry. He has over 30 years of experience, and can repair most types of watches, including extremely fine quality and unique brands. Estimates are available on all repairs. Our store also offers in-house watch repair while you wait, for most watches that need a battery replaced or a band adjusted.